Here at zlien, we understand there are times when you need to export information from your account. Whether that’s to make a pivot table in Excel or to print off a physical list, this article will walk you through how to download a spreadsheet of your data.
- In your zlien account, navigate to the Projects, Documents, or Waivers tab (depending on what type of data you would like to export).
- Click on Filters and select the criteria of the projects or documents that you would like to download.
- Once the criteria is selected, click Apply Filter.
- Next, click the export button and the Export Manager will appear.
- Select the columns you would like in your report and click Download CSV.
- The report will then be download to your computer.
It's that simple!
Now that you know how to download a report, you'll be a pro at zlien before you know it. Ready to get started?
If you want to learn more, check out how to customize the columns in your page views here.