zlien's JobSight Research service has always provided incredible value for our subscribers. Now new improvements to the way we communicate research findings to your team will make the service even more integral to your process.
If you've asked us to contact you about data we find when we research your orders, this release is relevant to you!
The biggest change for subscribers will be learning the difference between our new notification styles: "Suggestions" vs. "Alerts"
- "Suggestions" are tied to your projects and do not expire. "Alerts" are tied to your orders and DO expire.
- "Suggestions" are a type of research notification. We send Suggestions when we find new or different information on your project that is relevant to your order AND your project as a whole.
- "Alerts" bundle together all the research notifications on an order (including Suggestions) and pause your order so that you can review what we found and approve changes to your document.
- If an Alert expires, the Suggestion(s) will remain available to be resolved after an order is completed.
All of your research notifications on an order will now come bundled together in a " Document Alert." This means:
- You're notified of everything all at once. No more logging in multiple times to resolve separate notifications that are received over time.
- Your documents are processed as quickly as possible.
- You can focus your attention on one job/order at a time.
- You're less likely to miss a notification.
When you get a Document Alert, that means your order is paused. The envelope icon in the top right corner of the page will indicate the number of Alerts you have (it previously showed the total number of outstanding notifications you had).
You can find and resolve outstanding Alerts by clicking the envelope icon, which takes you to the Action Center Alerts tab.
We recognize that when we find new or different information about the property owner, general contractor, or project type, this information doesn't only apply to the document you're trying to send. These data conflicts are relevant for the project as a whole and any future documents you might send.
That's why any type of "Conflict" notification (Property Owner Conflict, Project Address Conflict, etc.) will remain open if an Alert expires. These kinds of notifications are now called "Suggestions." Theywill not expire and can be resolved at any time under the Action Center Suggestions tab or on project pages.
You can now change how many days an Alert remains open. Document Alerts can remain open up to 5 business days, giving your team more time to resolve notifications with accurate information. Your account administrator can adjust your account preference under Settings > JobSight Preferences.
Note that when you change your preferences it will affect any current items in the Alerts list.
Sometimes our research team requests additional required information for your documents. These requests will now be sent to you as part of a Document Alert. If you don't have the requested information and need the document to be processed without it, you can now dismiss the notification by selecting to leave this field blank on the notice. This allows for speedier processing of your orders.
_ _ _ _
If you have questions about these changes, please contact our support team! We hope this new release makes your zlien process faster and easier to manage!